Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Whew, today was the Maths Trail and well, i can't say that i enjoyed myself because
1) I was freaking tired, i slept like around 12.30 to finish up every last minute stuff
2) Who ever said emceeing is easy can go stuff ur head inside the toilet bowl
3) I sprained both of my FEET! Yes u read that right. It hurts jux to walk around
when i was distributing the Station Master stuff, i called out for Station 8 or 9 so Melody was right in front of me and i didn't see her. So she said that she was the in charge of the Station but i didn't hear and turned to another side. Then i heard her say..." she ignored me" then i asked are you the station master and she said yes. So i gave her the bag n she wasn't looking happy at all. melody, if you are reading this, i would really like to apologise, i didn't see you. So i'll go out on a limb and say Sorry.
Anyways, during the emceeing part, i got slightly discouraged cuz the reponse was mainLy: NO!
But after that during the cheering competition, things were pretty much better than before. Anyway, i can conclude this. I suck as an Emcee. Hell, ya.
Then during the break, Ms Kalidalh came to look 4 me. She and Mdm Zurina agreed that i was the better presenter to promote Girl Guides in Holy Innocents primary tomorrow. I have 2 come up wuth a speech and tok abt guides in around 30 seconds to a minute. Whoa, so short.I'm excited about this since i can skip morning class. YAY! Wish me luck 4 tomorrow.
2:39 PM