Today i went back from library and I noticed an Anglican High girl that looked jux like Raven from Teen Titans( the girl at the left hand-side of the picture above. Right hand-side is Starfire)! I was like OMG! It's sooo freaky. I kept staring and staring at her. Den i drop my gaze when she turned to my direction. Haha, through the glass reflection, i saw that she also staring at me. Wow, if only her hair was purple, skin is palish grey and eyes are violet....i can jux stalk her all day. LOL, so i've seen raven in Singapore. Wonder if i can find the rest of the Titans. Wish me luck!
Today i went back from library and I noticed an Anglican High girl that looked jux like Raven from Teen Titans( the girl at the left hand-side of the picture above. Right hand-side is Starfire)! I was like OMG! It's sooo freaky. I kept staring and staring at her. Den i drop my gaze when she turned to my direction. Haha, through the glass reflection, i saw that she also staring at me. Wow, if only her hair was purple, skin is palish grey and eyes are violet....i can jux stalk her all day. LOL, so i've seen raven in Singapore. Wonder if i can find the rest of the Titans. Wish me luck!



