Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Okay, i had another dream last nite. Hmm, all i remember was Kelvin Tan( Chen wei lian) the blind singer performing in my dream.He was "so called" jumping on stage with a mini harp and stumming along to his song. He looked damn weird. Something like chinese/english/celtic fusion . Haha...woke up to pee again. I really have to stop drinking tea before bed.But I can't help it.
Last nite watch Heroes, sooo interesting. Haha now I am a
1)Teen Titans Fan
2)Ghost Whisperer Fan
3)Pan's Labyrinth Fan
4) Heroes Fan
5) Supernatural Fan
It's better than watching all those lame and boring Channel 5 show. No standard lar.Next week we'll be going out to celebrate Grace's birthday at Bugis Junction then later go HMV. Whoo, can't wait to get my Teen Titans Season 4 DVD.
Jux updated my songs. This is Memories from Within Temptation.Enjoy, but pls don't cry over the lyrics.I know its sad...trust me!
10:33 AM