Saturday, November 17, 2007
I got back my Ballet Exam results and guess whta? I got an "A-" for it! I'm so happy. Teacher told me that the judges commented that my arches on my feet are curved beautifully and that one look at me shows that I'm born a dancer (long neck, long legs, long arms..duh!).
Then she said candidate number 4, 5 and 6 stood out among the rest of the candidates. These three dancers are the best and I'm number 4!!! Suay number but lucky for me. LOL. Though that I screwed up but didn't since the lowest score is a "B".I passed Ballet Grade 6!!! That means I am officially Grade 7.
Today rehearsed for our concert for next year at Victoria Theatre. Teacher discribed our costumes and I kinda like it. Learnt more steps and actions. Today we laughed a lot, every 5 minutes someone will burst out laughing or teacher will laugh at us.Loved today's lesson! Dead beat now, got inspiration for my writing competition entry.I'm going to make plans for us to watch Disney's Enchanted somewhere around the first week of December to celebrate Grace's Birthday.
9:51 PM