Wednesday, November 21, 2007
I had a dream two days ago and was too busy to post it up. So here it goes...
______________________________________________________
Dad brought me and my brother to Vivocity because Wal-Mart opened their store there in Singapore. So I was damn excited because in the US, Wal-Mart got sell lots of Teen Titans thingys, thought that maybe the stuff they sell in USA would be the same in Singapore. We went in and then the store was like damn huge lar.
Went to food section first and walk down. Saw lots of funny food and tid-bits. Walked some more and ended up to the indoor decorations department. They were selling fake plants, indoor flower pots and all that stuff. Walked down some more and ended up at the toys department. Rushed in to look for my Teen Titans stuff but cannot find. All I saw was Ben 10, Batman and all the funny toys. Dissappointed so we moved on. Brother saw the online store directory and he typed in to search for Teen Titans stuff. Computer ( or was it a PDA) shows department F and J. F is the food section and J is the sationary section. Den suddenly, Mum pop out of nowhere and said she late for something. So we like rush out of Wal-Mart and walk down the food section. Tried to catch a glimpse of any Teen Titans stuff but all i recall seeing was a bag of chips with Cinderella on the cover.
Climbed the stairs to carpark and Dad drive out of Vivocity.Once outside, I look of the car window at the shopping centre and saw Robin, Starfire and Beast Boy ( exactly like the ones I took photo with at Jurong Point) DANCING in front on level 2. I was damn happy lar. Quickly take the camera and took two pictures of them. Suddenly I realised that the Titans were dancing above the Mei Zhen Xiang Ba Kua shop cause that shop was at level 1 mah. Then I started laughing at the irony of it. Woke up and realised the metaphors or relations of my dream to the real world.
1) Wal-Mart - Well, I had Wal-mart on my mind lately.
2) Teen Titans - Hey come on, the next day was their official release of their season 4 DVD!
3) Teen Titans in food section- Well, in China, they sold Teen Titans Ice-pops!!!
4)Teen Titans costume- Well, I was waiting for the reply from JP abt the rental of the Teen Titans costumes
5) Ba Kua- No relations...maybe chinese new year coming?
Last night I also dreamt that I was a Titan. Beast Boy, if you wanted to know.I was standing somewhere like a bridge or a shop. Some dude had a golden cup of water and was standing next to a pile of unconsicous ( or dead) policemen. He talked to me about surrendering something and some issues about the Teen Titans and I was like, " I will never tell you where they are.!"
He den smile and put is finger in the golden cup and the water turned pink. He said it's blood and I laugh. I snatch the cup and tasted it (WTF???) and say that it was tomato juice. That bad guy den laughed and said it was poison.
Suddenly I felt dizzy and stomach cramped up and i collapsed on some golden pillows. I look up and I was facing a shelf filled with vitamins and medicine. Den one servant girl ran up and say i need something because i was short of it then she rummage through the vitamin and petted my head. Behind me the bad guy laughed. Felt so damn weak then I woke up.
Finally I dreamt of being another Titan. That time I dreamt that I was Raven, now was Beast Boy. Hope that I can dream of Robin...*drools*
Anyways, watched Barbie as The Island Princess. Loved the songs.So inspirational. Sigh, really hope to be a voice-actress and get a role where i can sing. But for know, it's time to work hard. Damn, i so hate studying....sigh.
4:36 PM