Monday, November 26, 2007
Okay, i had not one but two very weird dreams last nite. Better put in online before I forget about it later.
First Dream:
I got a job and reported to the woman in-charge. There were four other teenagers like me near her. She told us that we are working together today. Then beside her was a big big plastic bag. She reached in and pulled out a Teen Titan, Robin, full body costume.
She then told us to go to the toilet to try on the costumes. I took Raven and tried it on, inside was like damn freaking hot. Exchanged with another person for Robin's costumes. Suddenly the woman went into the toilet and say we need to go now. Then i put on Robin's head and looked down. I saw that my boobs made Robin look erm...wrong. So i rushed out to find the boy who took Raven's costume. The boy Ming-something can't remember his name, exchanged the costume with me and I put Raven's costume on.
Suddenly, i was climbing the stairs with my family to the carpark and I told him that I got my dream job, to wear the Teen Titans costume and perform.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I woke up to pee. Shouldn't drink Lipton tea while watching Batman Begins. Hey does anyone agree with me that Christian Bale look more like Superman than Batman. When he was in Batman's costume, he spoke as if he has a sore throat. Me and my Dad cracked up everytime Batman speaks.LOL.
__________________________________________________________________
Dream 2:
This dream happened again. I was cleaning a big mansion and suddenly i was paired up with a man. We had to dance and I fell down. Then suddenly everyone accuse me of something which I can't remember. Then I transformed into Raven but with White robes instead of blue just like what happened in Spellbound.Then I kinda attacked someone and pull his pants down then can see his ass.But all this was like I was watching a show and there was a mouse arrow which I can control the people I was attacking, something like a computer game.I also can see myself attacking. Very confusing...
__________________________________________________________________
Woke up at nine something and watched Little Mermaid 2: Return to the sea. Later got piano lesson, sian.To those ppl from my class, I won't be going for class chalet cause i'm too busy. No time to go party with u peeps.Gomenasai, sorry, dui bu qi...who cares anyway. Not like anyone is goin to notice. Sometimes I feel as if i'm non-existant in my class.Am I weird? Maybe....
A obsessed Teen Titans fan/weird english speaking/Book freak/silent/always get scolded by Rina girl is reeaallly gonna blend right in...yeah right.
11:24 AM