Monday, November 12, 2007
I'm gonna try something new this holiday. For 2007, I'm going to try to compose popular ENGLISH songs on my piano den record it in mp3 format. If you like it very much, i might perform that song for you one day (in school) if i'm free. Muahaha...Below is the list of songs i will be working on. Tag me for any requests.
1) Chris Daughtry- Over You
2) Meg and Dia- Monsters(completed)
3) Within Temptation- Memories( completed)
4)Within Temptation- What have you done(completed)
5) Within Temptation- Frozen(completed)
6)Within Temptation- Forgiven(completed)
7) High School Musical 2- We're all in this together
8) High School Musical 2- Gotta go my own way (completed)
9)Little mermaid 2- Down to the sea
10) Little Mermaid 2- For a moment
11) Teen Titans Theme ( i'm trying my best...it's difficult!)
I'm NOT going to do any songs i don't like, with Rihanna in it or any crap sounding music. Requests anyone?
6:45 PM