Thursday, November 15, 2007
Today, another of mydreams came true. Went for lunch with Tze Kiat instead of going for the student leader thingy, i need to register for my Literature class 2008 mah! Then we sat across each other. I finished my food and pushed the tray away. Then i saw a stain on the table that looked like a lot of brown droplets. Suddenly, experienced Deja Vu AND remembered a dream about me sitting across the table eating with Tze Kiat and pushing the tray away to reveal the doty stain. I was damn freaked out la. But learnt to accept it more since 3/4 of my dreams came true. Guess I really have Precognative Dreams.
Have already recorded my MP3 for my piano pieces but dunno how to upload them on my blog. So I'll decide to drop that idea. I'm sooo happy! I finally can compose all my favourite songs!My next holiday project is to enter a story writing competition from Ngee Ann Poly. Wanna clinch the first prize...$500 plus a book voucher and a book which your story will be compiled with other winning entries. Cool man!
Holiday, not going China. Dad and Mom now discussing where to go. I suggested USA then they considering cause we wanna go free n easy but they worried no food to eat there.LOL. Thendiana, need your help here. My Dad ask me to email you about food. Lame hor!
Today we also went to buy Mum;s birthday present. Dad bought her a $1000++ diamond earings and after discount it costs $500++.He just flashed his credit card without batting an eyelid. WTH. I dun wan a Ipod Nano 4GB le. I wan 8GB!!! Since you can spend more than $500, why don't you get me an 8GB MP3 player that costs $300++?LOL/. Kidding la, I'll wait till my Birthday then i will get it.
5 more days to my Teen Titans season 4 DVD release, can't wait.~!!!! Need to save upmore money. Tido, your Birthday we go watch movie (Enchanted) and then go HMV to buy muy DVD and your CDs k?
9:48 PM