Friday, November 30, 2007
Yup I believe today is my lucky day! I opened my Inbox from my Hotmail account and there is this message which caught my eye!Well, I only have that message in my Inbox.
Its actually from one of the recording studios in Singapore which I had came across before on the net. This woman emailed me and she is looking for a Chinese speaking Voice-over talent. I have to admit i suck in speaking in mandrin...Seriously have you heard how I actually sound? Bleah!
She emailed me back on the recording session but I will be overseas.Damn. But she is nice to reply back and tell me to email or call her back when I come back. Damn, my hands are trembling now..I'm damn excited. I wonder what my parents will say....
It's a great opportunity for me to get recognized in the voice-acting industry, I can earn money!!!To all those reading tis post, tag me on my cBox and give me your say. Should I go or Should I not go?
Haha, if you ask me, I really really wanna go! ^_^
10:40 AM