Friday, December 28, 2007
Okay I had two crazy dreams last night. I might rate this content M18 for violence and bad words. This contains graphic material and I advise you to stop reading NOW.
Well, I guess you are curious to what happened. Fine read and don't complain to me that you have nightmares after reading it.
First dream:
I was in some sort of American High School and this school always made us practice for flood drills.How to evacuate and stuff and help the "injured".I was one of the new students there. So I reported for PE lessons and we were Roller-blading. Then this hot guy held my arm and led me towards were everyone assembled.I wasn't a great blader yet and today we have to do some sort of skating in a circle and turning on the spot and braking with your right leg out dance step.
Then I had trouble and there is this crazy girl keep on jeering me. But the boy said that I could do it and I finally did it!The PE lesson over and my toes were hurting. The boy was walking beside me and he out his arm on my waist. I showed him my red toes and he laughed.
When we got back into the school building. There was a massive flood. Many students were lying around and all of us thought that it was an impromptu flood drill. So we jumped into the water and tried to wade back to our classroom.
(SCARY PART.DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE SQUEAMISH) So I jumped into the water and my head went underwater as it was quite deep. Suddenly someone wearing gloves grabbed me and lifted me up to an overhead light with sparks jumping out.that "man" literally placed my hand on the lamp and I got electrocuted.Actually only the first minute hurts, then the pain gradually stops only leaving my finger with a burning sensation.
All this while, I thought it was part of the drill and I had been chosen to be one of the victims/casualty.
The "he" dropped me back into the water and I held my breath, thinking that I am part of the victim so I must act dead.Suddenly, I found out that if i was a "casualty", i still need to breathe as i'm only acting dead.
Then I tried to swim upwards but my body disobeyed me and I tried to scream underwater and the water went into my mouth, lungs and stomach. I blacked out instantly.
Woke up in hospital. Mum beside me and the boy was never to be seen.
Second dream:
Went to HMV with Grace and Brenda to collect my Teen Titans DVD. When I got there, this stupid sales-woman got out my DVD. But instead of Teen Titans, it was Spongebob Squarepants.
And I need to pay $40.50 for it.Then I started swearing and looking around for my Teen Titans DVD. Then the sales-woman insisted that this was the one I ordered. The I grabbed Grace and Brenda and dragged them out of HMV and said.." F**K YOU!".
Woke up, feeling damn pissed. HAHA. To all those who finally made it to this sentence. I congratulate you for reading such a long piece of composition. I really should turn my first dream into a story. I find it fascinating.... ^_^
10:23 AM