Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Okay, i'm gonna have a quick summary of what happened today before going out for dinner and then to the airport and den to China.
Today, me, Suganya, Nila and Uma celebrated Grace's birthday. Yeah. Prevathi couldn't make it and missed out on all the fun! LOLs. Damn, I had to tell so many white lies today....but Grace being sooo clever, she figured out that i was hiding something.
Went to AMK hub to watch Disney's Enchanted. Smuggled MacDonalds inside to eat.But before that we had a little party session. My task was to distract Grace whilst the others go n prepare the cake.Later we sang the birthday song in front of the public and presented Grace with her present. Hope you like it dear...
Anyways, back to the movie...It was amazing! The characters especially Pip the Chipmunk was sooooooo damn cute! I luurrvve his voice! Okay, I've made up my mind. I want to be a voice-actress. Period!Voice acting for the cartoon part was very sweet.When the real acting begins, it was hilarious. Overall, I enjoyed the show!!!
Later we took turns taking picture with the Enchanted movie poster. The took NeoPrints. After that i left early. Hailed a taxi back home. Cost $10.60. WTF?!!!
So expensive. Now then i found out that Dad haven't finish work which is around 6.30pm. I come home so early for what?
Anyways, i just want to say or sing one last verse before i begin my 8 day torturous Chinese speaking all day long country...
I've been dreaming of a true love's kiss.....
Happy Birthday Grace, from your very chio fren...Muax!
5:31 PM