Thursday, December 13, 2007
Hello, I'm back! Woke up damn late today cuz the plane reached S'pore around 5 am in the morning. Finally I am back in warm sunny Singapore. China was damn cold...winter mah!WE toured the Jiang Nan area...u wanna hear every detail of my 8 day trip? No way...beg me for it.
Haha, I'll jux do a summary for each day so i won't bore you to tears....
Day 1:
Aiport took the plane at 1am, reached ShangHai at 5.45am. Met the tour guide and fellow touring mates and took the ShangHai Maglev train to another part of ShangHai.Aft that, went back to bus and tour guide introduced hnerself to us, called Xiao Ren ( ren shi de ren. di si ying).Yeah, then we go to the Oriental pearl tower, take piccy..blah blah blah.
Day 2:
Went to SuZhou. Nothing much there...boring day.Haha.
Day 3:
Left SuZhou in the afternoon and went to Wuxi. Went to the san guo yan yi de fliming place. Nothing much also. Only the external guide very cute.He is a man! Learnt some Wuxi lingo. Chicken means Chi-ku-ku. Sheep means Yang-meh-meh. Duck means ya-li-li. Pig means Zhu-mei-mei. Lame right!
Day 4:
Left Wuxi in the afternoon and went to NanJing. Over dere damn pretty sia. But was very angry with one of the shop dat day. We went to the jewellery tourist factory and den the boss came and talked to us. He was born in Singapore and treated us like close friends. He gave everyone a huge discount. Later everyone left except my parents. Me and my brother thought dey coming down already but when I went up to the bus, my brother is the only one over there. So i went bcak to the building and went to the room. Then one stupid bitch closed the door in front of me and dun let me into the room to fetch my parents. She say let them choose the jewellery dey like, very fast one. Then I make the excuse sayin the tour guide say we must go already. The the stupid woman say the tour will wait. It's ok wan. So i went back to the bus and told my brother. Lucky Xiao Ren not in the bus yet. 10 mins later my arents still haven't show up. So me and my brother went up to see whats wrong. The stupid woman still standing over there, guarding the door. I pushed the door open a bit then she say that my parents almost done already.Then she try to distract me by asking about my trip and school holiday period. Then she needs to go somewhere and then asked another sales-girl to watch the door. Taking this chance, I quickly pushed open the door and shouted " Dad, it's time to go!" Behind me the stupid woman rushed beside me and try to close the door while the stupid sales-girl glared at me.
Went back to the bus, i was damn angry with my parents. But i was too shocked by the whole ordeal of not seeing my parents and trumatised by the stupid woman's actions, I cried in the bus.
At night stayed in a 6-star hotel.
Day5:
Left NanJing and went to Hangzhou. Nothing much.Only the scenery very nice...
Day 6:
Left Hangzhou in the afternoon to WuZhen. WuZhen actually looks like Venice in Italy, the river city.Nothing much also.
dAY 7:
Left WuZhen in the afternoon and proceeded to ShangHai again. Shopping all day long...sian.
Day 8:
Free and easy at ShangHai. Went to Hong Kong Plaza. Brother got his PSP. No fair. One guy offered me the ipod Nano 8GB at S$270. Bloody cheap. But dad ran out of Reminbi, bank all cannot accept his credit cards cuz dere only got HSBC and Bank Of China. So he exchanged his $300 to china currency and bought my brother his PSP. Den he say go back Singapore den he will buy me the Ipod nano for my birthday next year. Not fair....Met xiao ren's fiance and me brought us to the airport at 8pm. Took the 11pm flight back to Singapore....
Actually, China is not so bad la. But got some funny and disgusting moments.
1) The English there is terrible. EG. " Beware of Slipey" Who is slipey?I saw that sign in the toilet to warn us about the slippery floor.
2)Toilet there is crap. The people anyhow shit and never flush. Walked into a vacent toilet with the toilet bowl full of shit like 5 times.
3) Traffic is nuts.
4) I had a crazy dream. I dreamt that I was walking past a shop and i saw Mdm Rabia and Mdm Zurina inside. I waved to them. Mdm Rabia waved back but Mdm Zurina gave me an angry look and turned away. Then Mdm Rabia asked her why she never wave at me then Mdm Zurina said the she is angry with me.LOL. I have a bad bad feeling about this....
Last night i had another strange dream:
I was in a school. There were some people I can recognise, but the majority are caucasian students.Then Raven appeared in front of me. I began to follow her. Then suddenly she stop in front of an ang moh girl with curly hair and said: " Stop following me, Pameline" Den I realized that I was not who I am in my dream. So i followed her all the way to the 3rd floor balcony. Suddenly, all the students became quiet and looked up. Raven became paranoid and i saw most of the students with red glowing eyes just like Trigon , her demon father. I suddenly saw Rachel , she was grinning eviliy with her four red eyes glowing at the bottom. Den suddenly, I felt an evil presence behind me and that energy pushed me and I pushed Raven down with me. We fell from the 3rd story and smashed into a glass wall. I remember that it hurt. Den i think i regained consicousness and saw some students lying injured around with blood. A nurse a writing some notes and the paper fell to the ground. I saw some words and "Seriously injured students,Raven, Rasyiqah, Pameline" and the rest is scribbles. I tried to get up but suddenly the pain came back and the nurse was surprised that I was awake and made me lie down and rest.
I woke up to find myself in Dad's car and he is driving me to school via Seng Kang highway.I told him about the haunted school but i didn't mention Raven nor Trigon. He said that i was too obsessed about Teen Titans. Den i woke up.
I think this dream is telling me something....It's time to get the Teen Titans season 4 DVD set. But I was damn surprised to see Rachel and Rasyiqah in my dream. Weird huh?
2:39 PM