Friday, December 21, 2007
Alright today is a very very tiring day for me.
Met Rasyiqah in bus 88 and we walked to Sunlove Home together.Met Zoe and Rachel there. I felt that i overdressed for today's celebration.
Did our usual morning activity with the old folks.Then there is this American lady,Susan, a yoga teacher. She came and led exercise with the old folks.High 10ed with her.So damn excited...Then she left after that.Blah Blah Blah. Then I had my little time to practice my Christmas pieces on the piano.Then it was time for lunch.
Ate at Long John Silvers. Didn't have enough cash (only brought like $4.60)as i thought we will be having lunch at IMH.Went back aft that.
Exercise again with the Old Folks. Then got another american visitor.Glenn is one of the worker's fiance.Ya...all the way from Colorado.
Sang Christmas carols with everybody with me on the piano and Rachel on the guitar. Haha..messed up a lot as the Guitar strumming and the ppl behind me singing kinda got me distracted.Later we served a christmasy tea. Had a free toberone.
Later Glenn dressed up as "Santa Claus" Well, not really cause he just put on a red shirt and a santa hat. And suay me...because i'm dressed in such an "odd" fashion. I had to be Santarina. Ya, so i donned the freaking santa cap and looked like a complete dork.
Gave out presents..took photos...sing...danced. And the old folks had their dinner.
So since i'm soo damn anti-social...i flounced back to my "beloved" piano and started playing it.Call me weird but when ever i play the piano, it gives me energy. So after taking care of the Old Folks the whole day..i felt mentally and physically drained.So basically, the piano is my energy-giver.Whoo. No more Red-Bull for me.
Hmm..i see if i can recall what i played. Memories by Within Temptation. Gotta go my own way, Over you, Spirited Away and Canon in D .
Taught Rasyiqah the melody of her favourite malay song which sounds like "Tong Hua".
Brought the old folks out for them to board their van home.Made Mia smile again. Haha..she is so damn happy today. She hugged me twice and almost kissed me. I had accomplished my task for today...Yippee!
I love making ppl smile..it's a job of an Aquarian.But i really have to work on my emotions...they made me like an anti-social person. Haix.
Had Chem tuition after that. Teacher taught me a far more easier method to solve Mole Equations. Better that stinky old Ms R could ever do. I swear that i will..i will...never mind. I will just hate her forever...
8:02 PM