Saturday, December 15, 2007
Yoo-Hoo.
Nothing much today.Christmas is around the corner and my family is having turkey plus ham plus wine plus log cake plus plus plus...I can't remember anymore.
You can come over to my house for Christmas Dinner. Dream on. Can come over to swim but no stepping into my house. Espcially my room. It's bright pink in colour. Arrghh, it burns my eyes! Lucky I have Teen Titans picture pasted on my wall to talk to.
Ding Dong, surprised? I actually talk to paper that resembles the Titans.It's better than talking to your toys. It's true....Whenever I am down , I look at Robin or Raven and tell them my troubles.Then I will laugh at my sillyness and forget my problems.Heh Heh. Try it, It's fun!
Grace just thought of a new name for me. I am called.... Psychochic!
She is called...Psychic. Cute right? Guess what is my Japanese name? Yutsuko Tomadaichi. I love my name!
Thendiana, dun worry. Next year we shall defeat the 3E2 bitches together.
I am bored. I still haven't found any guts to call Mdm Zurina. Shit... I scared sia.
Can somebody help me....?
2:25 PM