Saturday, December 29, 2007
I found my Geography homework at last. I just looked into my old school bag and wallah! It's inside. Yippee. Okay now i really need to chiong . Still have chinese and E Maths homework to do sigh!
Today i saw something very disturbing. I was on the bus onward to my my e maths tuition and the bus made a circle around Pasir Ris interchange to pick up passengers. Then I saw a pigeon with no feet! I swear, Either my eyes are deceiving me or maybe it was the trick of the light. But i saw the pigeon trotting on the ground with no feet. Actually it has feet but not the clawed feet birds normally have. It's just a yellow stump. Yeah, maybe the clawed part of that pigeon blended with the colour of the road.
Lets skip that part,TIME TO REPLY TAGS....
Grace: I'm going HMV on Monday after my chem tuition then I will be heading back for my chinese tuition. So i dun think got time to meet you and we go together to ogle at hawt ang moh boys. Gomenasai!
Ain and LinTing: Yeah, I know all my dreams are weird and violent. Try sleeping after reading a horror story from the internet and drinking Lipton tea.I know from experience that it works! ^-^
2:12 PM