Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Had a splitting headache today due to lack of sleep last night.
The cause of my insomnia? Heroes+Thinking Day performance
Shouldn't stay up late to watch Heroes...but I loved the show. Damn, last night they revealed who is the murderer,Sylar. Soo damn cool...anyways
Let me tell you a story, I promise to make it short.
Once upon a time, I had two groups of good friends. But now, we seem to be getting more and more distant as the years fly by.Everyday, we passed each other with waves and small smiles. Today, I found out that there was going to be a fight between one group of my friends and another group of my friends.
One group seem to be taking advantage of me, the other wanted my concern. The last time, I was always the motherly figure, keeping both parties at bay. Making them happy with each other's company. Now....?
~The End~
Dun ask me what was that about, i'm not going to talk about it.
*I suspect someone to be hacking into my account WITHOUT my knowledge. Logining in just to read other ppl's private blogs.
I KNOW who you are.And I won't forget this. I'm surprised that it's you.No, scratch that. I am shocked. Betrayal, lies, mistrust....why?
On a happier note, Mdm Zurina finally agreed to my dance proposal. I can finally sleep tonight...
4:47 PM