Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Today was the first day of school. Kinda interesting. But first let me thank some people...
1) Thendiana- Thanks for your presents. LOL, tell ur mom no need to spend so much on me. I will like anything that is nice and simple like the Teen Titans keychain. I promise to pay u back.
2) Suk Chun- Lols, thanks for buying present for me although i did not get you one...Will get u a nicer one for your birthday...
3) Prevathi- Thanks for sharing the lil muffin with me!
4) Nila- Thanks for the delicious muffin!
Okay. Back to school matters.
No lesson till next week i suppose. Mrs Foo still teaching us maths. Yay~
Mdm Tan our new form teacher. Hope she enjoyed our wacky class...I am still smiling about the drawing incident.
Thendiana drew a spongebob squarepants without any eyes. Then Mdm Tan bend over and peep at our drawing. Then she said " Whoa, very nice. What is it..."
Then I told her that it was Spongebob then she smile and said.." Oh...Matchbox...Interesting"
Then i kinda started laughing like siao.
Then Hwee Teng and the air-con incident also very funny.
But heard that Mr Quek still our EL teacher and not Md Khalidal. Sad...I dun like him.He anyhow accuse me of my originality of my EL compositions.Hello...I am like the best story-writer in skss.Sec 1 and 2 i always score the highest (with the exception of occasional threats from Deborah and Felicia).
Wadeva.
Didn't get my DVD today due to the stupid prefect meeeting. Wasted my time. I thought it was something important like new duty list but no....We just gave out ties and badges to the new prefects.
Oh and by the way... CONGRATULATIONS Lakshmi and Shavidya. BG all the way!
I promise to myself that i will really go tomorrow...sigh. Provided that nothing sudden crops up.
Damn~
9:47 PM