Thursday, January 10, 2008
I am now $150 richer today!
Received the EAGLES award, did I deserve it? I don't know. Did I do things for Guides? I can't remember.
This morning, something traumatic happened. I was walking back to class and passed along the Staffroom. Suddenly Rihanna walked towards me from the opposite direction and said "Pameline can I see you for a while"
So I walked towards her lor. Then suddenly she grabbed me and hugged me from the side. Her big big nana squash my chest, so damn uncomfortable. So she asked if I was still angry with her. Then I shook my head. The she crapped about New Year, lets start things new...blah blah blah. Then she asked again. Are you really not angry with me. So I managed to mutter a soft "no"
The finally she released me. I hate hugs! Never hug me....I will push you away.
Ya, then Grace also told me Rihanna acted weird in her lesson today also.Suddenly become so nice. Shit, I think it's an apocalypse. THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!!!
Just came back soaking wet from school. Cannot forget the umbrella incident. Prevathi and Grace's umbrella kept on flipping to the underside, facing upwards. I bet everyone within a 100mile range could see that. Not only once you know...it happened like 5 or 6 times.
Ya. Credit time. Thank You to all my friends with clapped and cheered for me and also congratulated me in person when I received my award.
1) Tido family. Thank you!
2) Brenda, Chien Ying, Eva and Jacinta. Thank You!
3) Thendiana. Thank You!
4) Some random teachers. Thank You!
5) Some random 4E2 pupils, esp ZhiYi. I could hear you screaming like a banshee! Thank you!
6) Some random skss pupils that clapped or cheered. Thank You!
Whoa, I thank so many people as if I won Star Awards! LOL.
I need to cram some guides stuff now. Toodles!
3:07 PM