Thursday, January 17, 2008
Sorry, didn't update for like two days.I am trying to cut down on blogging. Does that answer your question, Grace?
Anyways, rehearsed with the Sec 2s today for Thinking Day Performance. They were catching the dance pretty fast, not bad! *claps hands*
Filled out PGA appilcation form with Rachel, Zoe and Mdm Zurina today. Lame, Mdm Zurina kept on hitting me.
Speaking of hitting, Mdm Rabia accidently touched my bum today. Muahaha...then all the teachers left in the staffroom started laughing cuz today's assembly talk is about Outrage of Modesty. Ironic, I know.
Ya, actually, it's just the bone of her finger accidently tap on my butt, nothing much la. I forgive you, Mdm Rabia!
Okay, I have things to rush for Thinking Day dance and other crap.
~Georgina and i presumed today that Cracky didn't make it, then we started "fake" mourning in the ML rom for like 5 seconds. So everyone, let's bow our heads and be silent for a minute.
Cracky was a very brave kitten, she/he endured her/his misery and allowed us to take care of her. She/He will be dearly missed by her saviors. Rest In Peace, Cracky. May you find joy in Kitty Heaven. Goodbye...
On a happier note...my birthday is in exactly two weeks time. I expect presents people...See I so bhb, who cares! ^_^
9:00 PM