Thursday, February 14, 2008
Woo-hoo, this is my 100th post! Yay.
School nothing much today. Just received lots of love and sweets and cards and chocolates today. Oh, there is one thing i am seriously mad about. My school, majority pronounced "Valentine" as "Valentime"...funny sia. Told Mrs Foo about it and she laughed, saying that our school most are chinese speaking so pronunciation for them is harder for them in English.
Assembly, they invited Dr. William Tan ( is it Tan? i can't remember) that wheel-chaired marathon runner to give us an "inspiring" talk, i fell asleep listening to him. Well, it's not my fault. I was mentally drained after a grueling Matrix and probability test. Urgh, i think i;m gonna fail cuz i didn't complete the paper.
After school, PGA revision as usual.
Tonight, i;m gonna talk to my parents to let me drop to combined Science. If all things fail...i'll use my last last resort. Ask Rihanna to call them. Damn, i'm afraid sia.
But i really don't want to get a "fail" again and dun want my parents to spend more money on tuition fees. One month, my total expenses for maths, chem, chinese, piano and ballet cost about $1000.
If i have extra chem tuition, then it will surely exceed $1000. I don't want them to waste money on futile attempts for me to pass chemistry. I know i won't make the passing grade.
My mind is made up. I will take combined chem/phys and Pure Biology.
God, please help me....
6:22 PM