Friday, February 29, 2008
(edited upon request)
I'm pissed, i'm so freaking pissed off at the ### ####.
Yes, i know you all hate sitting on the ground,
Yes, i know you all don't have the mood to sing,
Yes, I know i'm boring you all to tears,
Yes, i know i'm not as Hyper as R or Z.
But don't you all FCUKING care how i feel?
First, you all show attitude,
Next, you all refuse to sing,
then, you all refused to listen to me
Later, you all started giving me that look which plainly says "Hey Bitch, shaddup can?"
Finally, i see you all enjoying the singing session when R, Z and L took over.
WhatTheHeck IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?
Am i such an insignificant girl in G*****?
So what if you don't see me being enthusiastic?
So what if you don't see me singing and yelling like some psychopath high on cocaine.
I have my own qualities okay?
Look at yourselves...
Do you have the courage to stand in front of the whole school to lead pledge and read the Thinking Day message? NO!
Do you have the guts to stand in front of the company and lead songs? NO!
Thats what i am doing. I'm trying my very best and you guys just give me crap.
So what if i forget lyrics?
You know the lyrics of 45 campfire songs meh?
You all really really disappointed me, here i am having high hopes that i can learn how to lead you guys in preparation for the PGA and you all just don't want to help me. I'm traumatised and deeply hurt... i just feel like ...sigh~ Never mind.
Thanks to Kathy, Grace, Nila, Prevathi, Rachel, Zoe, Ling Ling, Rasyiqah, Han Ping, Wan Ting, Li Jia, Ying Shan, Yong Jie, YanJie, Mrs Foo and Mdm Zurina for cheering me up. Haha....
Oh ya, i just came back from Priscilla's birthday party, haha, kinda fun. Ate Ben & Jerry's to drown my sorrow in Strawberry Cheesecake. Sigh~
I'm feeling mellow now, tomorrow must meet Mdm Zurina after Literature class, i wonder how am i going to tell my parents...
Next week i have to face the ### #### again... i don't want to... I really really don't want to...
I'm so tired...
So, so tired...
I wish i could just sleep...
Forever...
(p.s i'm not emo or suicidal, just very melodramatic...)
10:11 PM