Thursday, February 28, 2008
Hooray! I'm no longer a prefect....
HAHAHA!!
Today was the student council investiture, so the graduating batch, us, got to wear the school blazer. I look good hor?
Anyways, Ms Neo requested me to play the piano Teardrops on my Guitar while the prefects were going on-stage for the oath. But i declined. I dun wanna show-off or embarrass myself in front of the whole school.
Ya, then we took so many photos. I took some private ones with Yi Le which i will upload soon when she sends it to me.
Haha, i was so embarrassed of my last year school picture. I was having a really really bad hair day. Ya~
So ugly. But okay la, so many ppl screaming and cheering and clapping for me. Mostly is Guides one lor....Thanks Guys.
Hoohoo, now must focus on PGA. Left around 2 weeks then...TEST DAY!@!!!!
Oh boy~
btw, Haoting.com got Within Temptation songs...OhNo~!!!! Must complain...Now ppl won't buy their albums...Within Temptation.....help? What should I do? Who should I report to?OMGOODNESS!!!!! cALL 999!!!!
4:07 PM