Wednesday, April 30, 2008
I screwed up Geography today. Didn't manage to finish the paper, 8 marks are gone...gone ..gone..
Sigh~ At the rate i fared in SS and Geog, i think i will fail Combined Humanities. SS also didn't finish but it was worse than Geog. About 20 marks are gone from SS. It would be a miracle if i managed to even get a C5 or pass my Combined Humanities.
I'm thinking of wearing coloured contact lenses for Cultural Night..should i or should i not??? If i should, what colour? Hazel, gray, Gold ( haha...i know what you are thinking. Pameline Cullen!) , brown or -shriek- blue?
Hmm, but i really need to get used to contact lenses cause i will be wearing them in my ballet concert and i can't see a damn thing. Since i'm like dancing close to the edge, i might miss and fall offstage...whoops, shouldn't have even made that thought. *shudders*
I know when is Edward's birthday... I will never tell you. Beg me for it...Muahahaha....
Anyone wants to make a Twilight t-shirt and wear it to the Twilight movie? I know i'm dying to do that. But wouldn't it look as if we were like totally obsessed with the movie and many people will like stare at us???
By the way, every movie has an official web page. So here is Twilight the Movie. Note: The movie is still in production so web page is kinda empty until everything is done.
http://www.thetwilightmovie.com/
9:20 PM