Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Got my copy, finished reading it.....and I can't really say I'm satisfied.
I don't know, maybe it's just me or do I feel that some parts of the story.... is not coherent? It doesn't go with the flow.... but that might be my problem because i've been reading fanfiction and some stories wereso damn good that it challenged Stephenie's own story.
I don't know why... but i don't really like the wedding scene...it's too rushed. But i really liked the part when Jacob came back and had the last dance with Bella. And I found the PERFECT song to highten that paticular scene. (Just one last dance by Sarah Conner)
Anyways,some parts were funny, some were touching and some were....I donno? Intense?
Oh well overall, I shall rate the books
1) Twilight - 10/10
2) New Moon - 6/10
3) Eclipse - 9/10
4) Breaking Dawn- 7/10
So overall the Twilight Saga gives me a 8/10 impression. Maybe my tastes in books are too high...that must be the problem. Oh well, there is Midnight Sun coming next year!
Yeah....school was boring
Waiting for the long holiday ( 3 days actually) break so I can study, study and study.Yay, I love studying ( as if.)
Sigh!~ I'm still not prepared for my sciences..the rest of the subjects are coming along okay....but i really need to buck up for my science....JC Pamy....Don't go Poly....cuz people won't take you seriously.....
Hey Robert..... hello! ( just doing a random shout-out to you..heh heh)
Uhm....so i think that's it. Might be blogging on a weekly basis...well, as if anyone reads my crap.
toodles! ^_^
3:35 PM