Hello human beings,
Welcome to my nonsensical blog
Have a horrible day ahead! ^_^
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Wow....today was a fucking fantastic day today.Do you wanna know what happened? A fucking prefect shut the fucking gate in front of my face and admitted a fucking boy instead.Fuck her! What kind of screwed up, twisted, malacious mind does that fucking girl have? She should have the title "fucking biased queen", such an unscrupulous behaviour! She should be sent to the lion's den! Fucking Fucker from Fucking Land. Crack whore!
And even better, just now some fucking shit-head dropped a soiled tissue and almost hit me. What a fucking asshole. Crap could not even pass through his crack hole.
What a fucking FANTASTIC day i had....wow, i'm like so lucky and i'm so fucking enjoying it. So, what's next? Willl I be fucking lucky to get hit by a fucking falling tree or a mereorite will strike my ass? Wow....so fucking amazing. I'm totally looking forward to it! FUCK!
i WAS so pissed off, i composed a song today. It is sung to the tune of Barbie Girl by Aqua!
Hiya Pamy Hi Ken! What's wrong today, tell me about it! Sure Ken!
* What a fucking day, in a fucking world This day gets better A whole lot fucking better Whores with fucking hair Butt cracks everywhere Fucking fantastic Fantastic fucking day~
Come on Pamy, Chill out Pamy
Repeat*
I'm alone All pissed off In a fucking-ass land Met a bitch a prefect From Seng Kang sec~ Shut the gate on my face admitting a boy instead Leaving me, standing out Pissed and late.
She can run She can hide But she can never escape my wrath woo-ooo-ooo
repeat *
#Come on Pamy, Chill out Pamy Ah ah ah yeah x2 Woo-ooo-ooo woo-oo-oo
Then later Sway later Another fucking thing happened A tissue Soiled tissue Fell from the sky An asshole crack-ho boy also from Seng Kang sec Pissed me off Made me say Fuck 20 times
He can run He can hide But he won't sleep in peace tonight. They can run They can hide But they can never escape my wrath.
repeat * x2 Repeat #
Oh I'm having so much fun! Well, Pamy we're just getting started Oh I wanna sing this song again! _________________________________________________________
Okay, I'm done with my vulgar rant. Detention wasn't so bad. It was productive. I managed to finish my homework and even have time to compose a Twilight song which i will post another day with music. Should study in school ahem, detention more, very quiet...can study better.
Anyways, I'm gonna be a radio deejay! Kidding, I'm gonna be a PA system DJ. So cool. Mdm Zurina was screaming with joy when i offered to volunteer myself. I want the experience....i wanna be a DJ someday. My parents don't have any qualms about it....so okay~
Yeah, please support me n Rasyiqah. Send in your song dedications and we'll play them on air...live from SengKang sec!
5:23 PM
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Wow....today was a fucking fantastic day today.Do you wanna know what happened? A fucking prefect shut the fucking gate in front of my face and admitted a fucking boy instead.Fuck her! What kind of screwed up, twisted, malacious mind does that fucking girl have? She should have the title "fucking biased queen", such an unscrupulous behaviour! She should be sent to the lion's den! Fucking Fucker from Fucking Land. Crack whore!
And even better, just now some fucking shit-head dropped a soiled tissue and almost hit me. What a fucking asshole. Crap could not even pass through his crack hole.
What a fucking FANTASTIC day i had....wow, i'm like so lucky and i'm so fucking enjoying it. So, what's next? Willl I be fucking lucky to get hit by a fucking falling tree or a mereorite will strike my ass? Wow....so fucking amazing. I'm totally looking forward to it! FUCK!
i WAS so pissed off, i composed a song today. It is sung to the tune of Barbie Girl by Aqua!
Hiya Pamy Hi Ken! What's wrong today, tell me about it! Sure Ken!
* What a fucking day, in a fucking world This day gets better A whole lot fucking better Whores with fucking hair Butt cracks everywhere Fucking fantastic Fantastic fucking day~
Come on Pamy, Chill out Pamy
Repeat*
I'm alone All pissed off In a fucking-ass land Met a bitch a prefect From Seng Kang sec~ Shut the gate on my face admitting a boy instead Leaving me, standing out Pissed and late.
She can run She can hide But she can never escape my wrath woo-ooo-ooo
repeat *
#Come on Pamy, Chill out Pamy Ah ah ah yeah x2 Woo-ooo-ooo woo-oo-oo
Then later Sway later Another fucking thing happened A tissue Soiled tissue Fell from the sky An asshole crack-ho boy also from Seng Kang sec Pissed me off Made me say Fuck 20 times
He can run He can hide But he won't sleep in peace tonight. They can run They can hide But they can never escape my wrath.
repeat * x2 Repeat #
Oh I'm having so much fun! Well, Pamy we're just getting started Oh I wanna sing this song again! _________________________________________________________
Okay, I'm done with my vulgar rant. Detention wasn't so bad. It was productive. I managed to finish my homework and even have time to compose a Twilight song which i will post another day with music. Should study in school ahem, detention more, very quiet...can study better.
Anyways, I'm gonna be a radio deejay! Kidding, I'm gonna be a PA system DJ. So cool. Mdm Zurina was screaming with joy when i offered to volunteer myself. I want the experience....i wanna be a DJ someday. My parents don't have any qualms about it....so okay~
Yeah, please support me n Rasyiqah. Send in your song dedications and we'll play them on air...live from SengKang sec!
5:23 PM
Tag Me!
Random Stuff About Me
~[About me]~
A random girl with a psychotic mind :)
1st february 1992
Smexy 17
NP MCM (Mass Comm)
An Aquarius
A Twilighter
An honorary Titan
Mrs Pattinson :))
-F***ers...(yes, u)
Backstabbers...
Idiots who borrow money n never return it...
Durian..., how could anyone stand the smell of that disgusting stuff??
Coffee...
Assholes like you :)
~[What I want :)]~
- The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (book)
- New Moon The Movie (2009)
- Robert Pattinson (wait, he is already in my house...on my bed)
- Midnight Sun (Stephenie Meyer...please please please publish it...)