Hello human beings,
Welcome to my nonsensical blog
Have a horrible day ahead! ^_^
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Watched The Mist last night, terribly shocking and intriguing! Love the movie. I admit i cried at the end....OMG! Just watch it....4/5 stars with two-thumbs up!
Congrats~
4:07 PM
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Watched The Mist last night, terribly shocking and intriguing! Love the movie. I admit i cried at the end....OMG! Just watch it....4/5 stars with two-thumbs up!
Congrats~
4:07 PM
Tag Me!
Random Stuff About Me
~[About me]~
A random girl with a psychotic mind :)
1st february 1992
Smexy 17
NP MCM (Mass Comm)
An Aquarius
A Twilighter
An honorary Titan
Mrs Pattinson :))
-F***ers...(yes, u)
Backstabbers...
Idiots who borrow money n never return it...
Durian..., how could anyone stand the smell of that disgusting stuff??
Coffee...
Assholes like you :)
~[What I want :)]~
- The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (book)
- New Moon The Movie (2009)
- Robert Pattinson (wait, he is already in my house...on my bed)
- Midnight Sun (Stephenie Meyer...please please please publish it...)