Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Okay...countdown is like pathetic. Watched Pocahontas on TV...I can't believe i can't remember a single shot of the movie. Watched it when i was very very little...Touching as always.
Caught Robert Pattinson on Ellen today ^_^ Gorgeous as always even though I've watched that episode like 10 times on YouTube and the show was like one month 11 days old...
Should I stay up and watch the fireworks from my house? Haha, yes. You heard that right! My front door opens to a unblocked view of the city and every National Day always can watch fireworks just by going out of my front door. But the view will be even more magnificent if we stayed at the Penthouse ^_^
Oh and everyone seem to post their New Year resolutions on their blog...maybe I should?
2009 Resolutions:
1) Exceptional O level results <18
2) Lose more weight?
3) Get another "A" for Grade 8 Ballet exam
4) Be more positive?
5) Make sure to stick to the resolutions cuz i end up breaking them every year
Pathetic right? I told you I'm boring...
Paramore's Decode piano sheet music is available online...previewed the first page...sounds really weird. Listened to Supermassive Black Hole and I must admit, I'm not boasting but...I COMPOSE A BETTER COVER THAN YOU!!!(you refers to the score writer)
Anyways, gotta get everything off my chest cuz I'm restarting afresh the next day.
- To those people I have offended( mainly melody'L and gang), sorry. ^_^
- To the sec 1 guides whom i hated and threw a temper when you guys made PGA preparations a living Hell for me, sorry.
- To the teachers ( the time-bomb, the bitch and the Z n K and duck), I'm NOT sorry for all the nasty things i said because you deserve it after how you treated me. My heart is wounded man! WOUNDED!Especially the Bitch...watch out! Grr!
- To all my close friends, sorry if i sound aloof and cold at times. It's my character, or maybe I'm pretending to role-play as Raven..LOL. Yeah, if I have offended you in any way, sorry.
- To myself, sorry heart, for making you endure such a tough journey this year filled with crap, shit and random scoldings from bitchy teachers of SKSS. I'll try to take away the pain and fill up the empty holes with TLC! ^_^
- To Robert Pattinson, sorry, my grandmother didn't know you were so precious to me that the Straits Times newspaper article with a huge picture of your face in, she used to to put a smoking pot from the stove and kinda burned off half of your features, thus disfiguring you. *CRIES*...Why Grandma, why? Every time i think of it, i feel so damn guilty and my mom said i was mad when i tried to clean off the dirt from the soiled newspaper and apologizing 50 times per minute.
Well, that was pretty random. Oh well. See you next year!
10:36 PM