Thursday, December 11, 2008
It's like 1.40am and i just can't sleep. I know i should be in bed now but i'm ripping my Teen Titans videos from my DVD to my ipod. And the process is darn looooong~
So here i am "blogging", my bro is also using his laptop "gaming".
So bored...
So bored...
So bored...
Okay, so i'm like gonna do some writing but technically it's typing. Gimme and topic.... Oh well. I've got one in mind. Do note I'm not in the right frame of mind right now, my mind is in a daze and sleepy. I'm not trying to be emo or suicidal. I'm just...sleepy...*yawn* My head feels like it's high up above the fluffy clouds...Okay, i'm starting on my essay now, don't even read it. I've no idea what I am writing.
Memento Mori ( Remember you have to die)
What is Death? Is He an Angel of God or is He the Devil from Hell? Many pictures have depicted him as the Grim Reaper, a skeleton cloaked in black robes, brandishing a scythe in his hand. But I incline to think or maybe see Death as a child. You see, Life is our tormentor. Life brings us to a world called Earth which is filled with the utmost blasphemy, the utmost cruelty a soul can withstand. These sins are what we know as Rape, Murder and Torture.
Man can only withstand a certain amount of mental torture. Our species tortures our own kind, evan animals in the wild do not do that. Where did we pick up such beastiallic behavior from? Our forefathers?
Some people live to watch the world burn, some people turn a save haven into a catacomb, destroying lives and families. A melee.
You see, Life sucks and then you die. Death brings you peace. It doesn't hurt really. Death puts you in a stupor, making your body feel numb with cold and your eye-lids heavy. Death stills your tired heart whom did not stop working ever since you were born. Death takes away the pain of this world into another, much somnolent place. A place you never have to wake up to face Life again.
Like all mortals, everyone has to die. Like the Latin phrase, Memento Mori ( memento: Remember. Mori/ Morte: Death) Everyone has their time. But for some others, those who died an untimely death in genocides and terrorist attacks...it's not their place to choose if they could embrace Life. They were tortured, starved...Death was their only savior, but it would not come although how hard they wish for it.
I've been to places, where children run free without a care in the world. They are malnourished, barefooted and dressed in clothes which has seen better days with their empty stomachs rumbling with every step they take. Life is unfair. Life is squeezing it's stinging lemon juices into your eye. The right way is to take those lemons, and throw it back to Life.
Death, is just an easy way out. Some seek to be immortal, but eventually, death will come. Death shows mercy to the suffering, Death is like a lonely child. Destined to ferry souls to their designated realms. Just like Charon in the Greek myths. Remember not to fight death, let it calm you, soothe you and take all your pains away. Let it close your eyes and let your body deserve the rest it need.
And when you are ready, open your eyes to see the glorious sight Death is, an Angel, and let it lead you into the incandescent white lights and embracing arms...
I'm done, wow...an essay. Not bad. FINALLY it's done, gonna import the videos into itunes and Zzz....
1:39 AM