That's what you get when you let your dreams go out of hand~ Urgh, i don't know whether to hate this dream or like it.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=Dream-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
I was attending some camp in a Hall with some ppl i recognised from ex-2e4 and 4e2 classmates . The rest of the students look like our skss graduates. It seemed to me like an SKSS alumni gathering. We were seated in small groups on the floor and I saw Robert Pattinson *squeal* sitting in the next group, his back towards me. I was like "OMG, this is the only chance i will get to talk to him!!"
Suddenly, everyone was standing up and walking about with no apparent reason so I rushed towards Robert and introduced myself. He seemed relax and oh so-very-handsome. I spotted Grace outside and dragged him with me *le sigh*.
Suddenly we were in the hall again and there was a concert going on, Simone and an Indian dude (forgotten his name) got up to perform and another group performed too.
Suddenly, we were outside again, when I say WE, I meant Robert and I. Grace ran towards me and said me had to perform because when we graduated, we performed an Ayumi Hamasaki song together, me on the piano, grace on the mike. I panicked and shot a desperate look at Robert whom was still standing by my side (i'm surprised he hasn't ran away...) I asked him if he could take my place on the piano and Grace stepped forward too.
Suddenly, Robert grabbed Grace and kissed her on the lips!!! I was like WTF??!! Suddenly, Grace disappeared and I dragged Robert to a corner and demanded an explanation to what he did. Robert's back was facing me and when he turned, he became Yuan Dong! I went OMGawd again and asked him in chinese. He replyed to me in English and said his chinese was worse than mine.
I got sympatheric ( WTH?) and asked him in english why did he attend Higher MT lessons? He told me the Lim Peck Check teacher made him attend it. he was looking so forlorn , i hugged him at the waist (double WTF!!!).
Suddenly he turned into Robert again ( seriously, i'm sick of the word "suddenly") and Brenda ran up towards us and said we need not perform anymore. So I left Robert alone and went to look for Grace but made sure he was at the same spot where I left him since i wanna bring him home ( heh heh). The whole hall was empty save for some ppl running off. Some stopped to say school closing so i rushed to look for Robert. He was no where to be found.
I, too, ran off and behind me, two bears, two lions ran off too. ( WTF?) I met Peng Jie downstairs and asked him about the bus service. Took the wrong bus and ended up at Changi. Got down and took another bus.
AND I FINALLY WOKE UP FROM THAT STUPID HORRENDOUS DREAM.
Dammit, Robert, why thou art run away from thee? Grace, lucky it was a dream or else i would have strangled you on the spot for kissing Robert ( kidding ^-^)
ARGGHH....yay four more days till i can watch Twilight! But i've already watched some scenes on YouTube. And drooled at the perfection of my darling Robert Pattinson.