Thursday, December 11, 2008
Woo, my ballet fren watching Twilight with me, and she is more enthusiastic than all the people i approached. Sorry Nila~
Annnd, I forgot to blog about this before but I got the piano sheet for Bella's Lullaby, anyone who wants to learn from *ahem* me, tag...>
Since I'm bored like, now. I'm gonna post up my Siem Reap/ Phenon Penh trip pictures. Prepared to get dazzled!
-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Day 1:
Plane ride from T2 to Siem Reap ( Cambodia) on Silkair. Their airport was so undeveloped that there were no Sky Bridges and we had to climb down the stairs and WALK to the airport. The weather was surprisingly cool and quite cold. But, then I discovered that it only applies during the early mornings. Travelled to a free massage parlour. I hate massages so my bro and I waited outside and I kept my mind busy by reading Breaking Dawn. After the massage, we went to the Arts School for the Disabled. There were students and apprentices doing craftwork, some deaf, some mute, some intellectually disabled.Explored the workshop...

Standing beside my mom in blue, i'm the one on white with a sexy pose...looking to my right.

After that, we took a boat ride on the Mekong River , studied it during Geog lessons but never knew the river was so gargantuan and lovely in the twilight sky. Docked at a floating platform with crocodiles and friendly doggies! I spent the 20 mins playing with the dogs. No pics though, dad hates dogs.

Went to Angkor Wat the next day, did some serious rock-climbling cuz the whole anicent castle was in ruins. Climbed up a mountain and another relic to watch the sunset. Beautiful!
And P.S, the straw hat was free...looks fugly on me.
And you know what, suddenly I don't feel like blogging my trip anymore...just enjoy the pics cuz i'm busy now. Tata.
Urgh, blogger is nuts...i'm not posting up pics already, stupid system.
1:09 PM