Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I've just rifled through the well, almost latest news about Twilight and I was surprised to see Robert Pattinson dominating every headline today. And by the way, Heath Ledger was involved. Normally I won't care less about what the actors are doing in their free time but this article stood out from the rest.
Robert Pattinson Stands Up for Heath Ledger.
Well, Rob and his friend went to a comedy club and a disrespectful comedian tried to do a rude impersonation of the late Heath Ledger. He fell onto the floor and started to pretend to convulse (having a seizure). Rob and his friend got pissed off and stood up and yelled at the comedian to stop it. But luckily the asshole comedian couldn't recognize Rob as he just cut his hair...
Link to article: Click Me
wow,Robert was...wow. Truth to be told, i would have gotten pissed off if i have seen the comedian's act. But Robert, was such a chivalrous gentleman. Although he did shout profanities but his action moved me. Amongst the sea of audiences at that club, Robert and his friend was the only one who stood up to Heath Ledger. Kudos to you, Rob! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN EVER!
yeah...so what? I like Heath Ledger too...you should watch The Dark Knight. His performance was awesome.
10:07 AM