Tuesday, December 16, 2008
The Twilight Movie is AWESOME!!!!! And haha, those who turned down my tickets, U actually lose out cuz those who attended the premiere receive 1 set of Twilight Glossy Postcards ( Edward&Bella, Edward, Bella, James) and a Twilight Poster.
My friend and I enjoyed ourselves very very much. And yes, my heart is still jumping like a jackhammer...IT WAS GREAT!
Although some scenes were cut out from the actual book, the original scenes were great too. I love love love the Baseball Scene, the Ballet Studio Showdown scene and the last part! OMG. I won't spoil it for you but the last part of the show threw me off-guard I was left stunned. It was not in the book but it added suspense to the ending , linking Twilight to the next movie installment, New Moon.
Sigh, Robert looked soooooo hot. But everytime they shoot a scene with Robert's arm close-up, his arm looks like a hairy orang utan. Sorry robert, But I think you should shave your arm-hair.
But his eyes......*swoon*
Twilight Rocks. Now I can finally sleep peacefully....*sighs in content*
Oh and I'm gonna get a high-paying job soon ( still must write resume...sigh.)
10:55 PM