Saturday, January 31, 2009
I'm turning 17 in 3 MORE hours...actually less than that if you have finished reading this post. I've got a weird dream and i really just got to post it here least my "dream book" kena destroyed by unknown forces of the dark.
0-0-0---0----0-Dream1-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-
Having ballet lesson, teacher was talking to us about something and my hp rang. I answered it and Sharon from Within Temptation asked me where i was. I told her i was busy and why is she in Singapore. She said they had a concert and was now at the zoo looking at polar bears. Then i said okay and bye bye. LOL.
0-0-0-0-0--0Dream 2-0-0-0-0-0-0
At a mass concert with sec 1 facilitators and sec 1 campers. This handsome singer named "Daniel Craig" was singing and i was listening. Suddenly Rachel popped up and sat beside me. She asked who's this singer and i replied " Daniel Craig". And we chatted that his vocals and songs were good.
----end---
When i woke up...i suddenly remembered Daniel Craig was the actor playing James Bond and smacked my head. LOL
STUPID DREAM...WHERE IS EDWARD CULLEN???ROBERT PATTINSON...PLEASE INVADE MY DREAMS AGAIN...I BEG YOU!!!
(Whoo...2 more hours!)
9:46 PM