Saturday, January 17, 2009
Okay people, I'm back from Sec 1 orientation camp...anyone miss me? LOL. Don't think so~
Yeah...my voice is like a broken radio but it's okay, I'm typing anyways haha. LOL. I'm just gonna share what happened and any 1E1 ppl who are reading this...HELLO!
(day 1)
Got Howe Liang as my partner but Eugene dunno why never show up...so instead of 3 SL( student leaders), we only got 2..but it's somewhat manageable. Ice-breakers was like crap cuz most of them are like so soft espescially the boys and some of the girls but thank god for some of the girls who co-operated with us. Had to scold them some more. Truth to be told, I really don't like scolding people including my guides but it really has to be done and I'm sorry about that. First day was not too bad but can be improved. Cannot remember what happened...lol, slept at 2.30am.
(day 2)
Hmm, Seng Kang amazing race was tiring but damn shoik cuz we WON! First class to complete all stations and report back to school. yay! I left school during lunch as dad wanted to take me to MI open house...so dunno what happened during my absence. When I can back, we discussed about our campfire performance..really funny...later you'll see what i meant. Went back at night to key in my school choices...Sihui and Melody looked damn pissed but sorry lah, not my fault what...my parents need me home.
(day 3)
Came back in the morning, oh yeah, rachel wilfred and I were the flag-raising team. Day 2 and 4 i did the school flag and day 3 i did the pledge. Sports talent...quite boring but not sure for the sec 1s. Slacked at canteen while the sec 1s were having talk in hall and in classroom. Some had to rush to key in JAE. And some didn't manage to finish...After that, campfire prep! Whoo. Okay, lah. My class did chicken dance (original, india, china, america, afterlife). Verry funny...! Ask me if you wanna know how the dance goes like...i dance for you! Then campfire night...yay! Grace, i know you are so gonna beat yourself up...you know why? I sang the song "Linger" solo in front of all the sec 1s and their parents...OMG! yes...you are not blind..re-read that sentence again! Some more on the bloody mike lah! So goddamn loud...and embarassing. Some girls after the song approached me...some from my class..some not from my class...LOL, they tell me to go for Xiao Yuan superstar or Singapore idol. LOL. No thanks girls...my voice not up to standard yet...i only sing in the car or in my room...too bad ^_^ Stayed up late with Shannon, Andy and Eunice to settle their farewell gift. Got cold at night and wanted to warm up...so i sat down Japanese Style but leg a bit stiff so i bounced up and down...then my ankle joints popped and shannon thought i farted...LOL!haha...fart sound where got go '"pop!"...it's "phuuuut!"LOL. Embarassing lah...and we were like laughing at 3am in the morning...got to finally sleep at 4am...whew!
(day 4)
Break camp! yay! wash toilet! yay! as if...haha. yeah...have to go on stage to make speech..me and Howe Liang...lol. Hope you guys got listen hor! be Motivated in whatever you do! Watch Star Wars if you miss us! Some cried and I gave out free-hugs....LOL. Then everyone left except SL, we crapped around and celebrated. LC and I sang Linger again and Melody cried...( LC is our camp trainer and instructor). Went back home..yay!
(end)
LOL...i was so tired i slept for 20 hours straight but distinctively remembered mom asking me on my bed if i wanna eat dinner...lol, i shook my head and continued sleeping like a dead corpse...thought i was going into a coma! haha. Yeah...but i missed Ghost Whisperer at 10pm...*cries*....overslept....*cries*. Nevermind Pamy,watch on YouTube or online...Okay, that is all...tata!
p.s: ANYONE WANNA GO OUT WITH ME NEXT WEEK TO BUY CNY CLOTHES? SMS ME! ( sorry 1E1, this is only open for my close friends only~)
p.ss : My darling sec 1e1...i will miss you wan, got blog just tag me k? I wanna read what you guys think about the camp... Remember what we said on stage...even though you guys never win anything, you all are winners in our hearts. Good Luck! I'm coming back to school someday around next week to take something from my teacher so maybe I'll pop by to your class to say hi!
p.sss: eh Howe Liang...high 5! we got through this camp w/o Eugene...haha. Great job Lord Vader. Signing off...Princess Leia!
11:18 AM