Tuesday, January 20, 2009
My birthday is coming up ( 01/02/1992), and for the first time, it falls on a Sunday. Yes, I know i get to celebrate with my family and relatives but how about my friends?
I miss celebrating my birthday in school, getting "bashed" and the random birthday notes from my classmates.
I miss going to school. I knew that going for the Sec 1 orientation camp is my "closure" but I feel sad, leaving behind all the things i love doing and know that I might not get a chance to do them again (eg. talking behind teacher's back, flag-raising, screaming at noobs, cheering and singing campfire songs..)
I miss sec 1 camp...I miss chatting with my beloved 1E1 even though i screamed and shouted at them to behave. Maybe one day they'll see things our way, why we have to scold them...it's really for their own good.
Okay, going out later to collect my Twilight prize and go shop for clothes with Grace...! yay!
10:27 AM