Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Okay, I;m back from my shopping trip with Grace. WHOO! I'm so happy~~! Got a nice pink dress and a black mini cardigan to match and i totally look awesome! LOL. CNY then i post the picture ^_^. BHB!
Anyways, after getting our clothes, we hopped over to Shaw Centre to collect my Twilight Prize. I was OMGing when I saw what's inside. OMG!!!! It's the best Twilight prize i've ever won! Pictures below...If you want to know why and how I won, scroll to my earlier entry on my Twilight contest entry about vampires. :) Then you'll know why I win...because i totally rawk~! haha~
Enjoy the pictures!
(p.s: the poster is goddam huge...it's the one used at the bus-stop advertisements. Compared to the A2 size poster( 4 A4 papers), you can see the huge difference in the pictures. The humongous poster is the size of 4 A2 papers...OMG!)
TELL ME...ARE YOU JEALOUS ? ^_^
4:55 PM