Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Okay, nothing much going on with my life. I'm so goddamn BORED! Posting results will be out this friday. Dad is gonna fight a place in JC for me *rolls eyes*. Well, my score can get into JC after CCA points deduction...so he say wanna try. if cannot...hopefully Ngee Ann Mass Comm. will take me in lol. Then i can terrorize you with my face while reporting the News. Haha~ Yeah, Dakota Fanning might be Jane in New Moon the Movie...well, she's a mega-star...so, I trust her. I recall doubting about Robert Pattinson a year ago...now...? OMG,...ROBERT'S SO HOT!!! Yeah...hopefully next year i will be gushing about how cool Dakota was as Jane in New Moon.
Should i compose another song?
;
;
;
;
;
;
I dunno...lemme think what song first
;
;
;
Okay..hmm...I'm gonna sing about *grins* My Twilight poster :)
(Sung to the song : Fall for you by Secondhand Serenade)
Impossible to find Poster
Best thing about my room is my Twilight Poster
Never seen or gotten one so huge before
I know that many girls are still jealous
Because there's Robert Pattinson inside
So hold your breath
Because my Robert Pattinson is so damn handsome
Looking at me, from across my wall
I won't trade another gold coin to give you it
Because this poster is impossible to find
So impossible to find...
LOL....i like my songs. Ingenious right? haha....i know you like it. Tag me to praise me ^_^
9:12 PM