Saturday, January 31, 2009
Hmm, this is for my 1E1 campers, i really feel i should give you all some explanation for my "disappearance" for some events.
1) Didn't go back to SKSS on CNY because i didn't feel like going back even though some friends invited me back.
2) Facilitators CNY outing, not interested besides no close friends around.
3) Facilitators bbq, went out with family for dinner to celebrate my posting and pre-birthday planning for sunday's bbq.
Really sorry but i hate SKSS, it was a miserable 4 years for me and i wish to leave my past behind. I've got to move on. SKSS doesn't exist in me anymore.
PS: If you join Guides, maybe...just maybe I'll pop by on Thinking Day ( 11 Feb). Strike that...I will come over on Thinking Day.
I HATE SKSS!!!! LONGKANG SEC...FAREWELL!!! GOODBYE CHINESE LANGUAGE, GOODBYE MATHS AND SCIENCE...HELLO ENGLISH ALL DAY LONG! GOOD RIDDANCE~!
12:49 PM