Friday, February 13, 2009
Hiya dead people...I got bored so i decided to blog yay! So many stars are stealing Robert Pattinson...especially the fah-king PARIS HILTON....if they have xxx....I'm so going to bash her up...
AIDS+ HIV+ HERPES+ otherfreakingsexualdiseases = PARIS HILTON
Robert better watch out lol. Hahahaha~
Okay...since i was bored at home...i downloaded...whoops...shouldn't use that word...I got my hands on some anime namely
1) Mai Hime
2) Mai Otome
Their reviews were simply gushing on how fantastic the story, characters, music were...and I really have to agree! Mai Hime is better than Mai Otome....because i cried like literally almost all the episodes....omg...damn damn sad...why? Because these girls ( Himes) have to sacrifice a loved one if they wish to become a Hime and when their Child ( a machine which they own) dies/ get defeated...their loved one vanishes as well...poof...into green sparkling particles. This is the part i usually start to tear-up.
Just watch it lah...it's really worth it :). I know the "machines" sounds corny but it's the closest word i could think off when i see them lol.
For Mai Otome...well...it's funny but starts to get sad in the last few episodes...tear-up when the princess' maid Aoi jumped down to protect the whereabouts of the missing princess in the face of an angry mob. SO TOUCHING~ Oh and the spiral thingy somewhat resembling a pingpong paddle with a stick to rotate around the spiral...damn cute. When one of the character gets pissed..she takes out her spiral and goes "maki maki maki maki maki maki..." Which literally translates "round and round and round and round...". Lol...now i know why California Maki is called a Maki...because it's round. Duh~!
P.s: I've selected the best of the soundtrack...just listen to it. My tastes in music is good...never ever doubt me lol...or i'll wack your head. I'm soooo gonna compose this song on the piano like later...
pamys music
p.ss : I'm not really an anime fan so these two anime is my first show which i watch consistently..XP. Forgive me if i sound weird.
11:34 AM