Friday, February 20, 2009
I'm enjoying my guides muffin now but i still wanna carry on ranting about today's mishaps. It's because of you bitch. I'm going to use bombastic English words so you won't be able to understand me you freaking fat-ass. Oh and the fat-ass is you, you freaking skss female security guard.
I know your job sucks...but do you have to yell at every freaking student that talks to you? The first time i came and asked if I could go in...you shouted "NO..NO EX-STUDENTS ALLOWED". I asked NICELY that i was around to celebrate a birthday and you retorted "I DON'T SEE YOUR NAME ON MY LIST." I leaned in and checked her list and my name was under guides and she ASSUMED i was there early for guides. I said no, it's another occasion but it's okay. I'll celebrate outside.
I understood your position, apologised and left to wait OUTSIDE school to meet up with 1e1. But they still dragged me in to explain to the guard and you yelled again. After Kenneth retorted back ( which made her even more bitchier and agitated), the students left to find a teacher.
She kept ranting to her partner in TAMIL ( fcuking racist bitch) and I apologised for Kenneth's outbursts and told her we will go outside.
She yelled at me saying " THAT BOY WANTS TO BE RUDE AGAIN I'LL SEND HIM HOME...WEAR SLIPPERS TO SCHOOL SOMEMORE". I said sorry and Ms K came over..that bitch told her i was there for guides and she tried to bail me out. In the end...that bitch SCOLDED her in front of me and wanted to see Mdm Z.
I told Ms K it's okay, we're going outside school, don't worry about me. Then some students wanted to rent ping-pong paddles to play and she screamed at them to come back after 2pm. Then when a boy asked NICELY if they could reserve a table, she YELLED at them saying "WHAT? i DON'T NEED TO HAVE LUNCH IS IT? I WAIT FOR YOU 24/7 IS IT?" Then those boys left and she continued yelling at me about guides.
I couldn't help it this time, my emotions are hard-wired to my tear-ducts. I cried when I started reflecting about how she treated Ms K and whether I caused her to get scolded. Then by that time, the rest has gathered with Mdm Z and the guard YELLED at Mdm Z.
She said I shouldn't cry in front of the girls and when I told her what happened, the guard tried to defend her sorry ass and raised her voice even higher and screamed "I AM NOT SCOLDING YOU, DON'T TELL LIES OKAY." Tell me dear readers...is she scolding me? yes right? At that point, I felt like slamming the table and walking away in a huff...yes, in front of everyone present.
Mdm Z told me in secret later that this bitch might have woken up at the wrong side of bed
and when she's ranting, I should just keep quiet and not say anything.
THAT FREAKING BITCH~! I HATE YOU~! Fcuk you to hell...oh wait...i don't even think pimps will fcuk you. Hope you believe in karma...you punishment will be ten-fold!
*sigh*
Oh and during guides, some of us joked about her and someone mentioned she must have hated guides as she yells at some guides for minute reasons. Lizhi told me she was an ex-prison officer thus she's hardcore and she was once a sprinter...lolz...she so obesed...can run meh?
During guides, we sang "Where's the peanut" and we dedicated a song for her...
-where's the peanut
-in the butt
-whoose butt
-*points at that bitch* her butt
-how big
-basketball size
-poing-pong size
-too small
-volleyball size
It seems I'm not the only one who hated her to the core...everyone in school hates her too. LOL. SACK HER LAH~! hER BILIOUS FACE MAKES ME WANNA PUKE.
*THIS MESSAGE IS FOR THE FEMALE SKSS SECURITY GUARD*
DO YOU THINK YOU OWN THE WHOLE SCHOOL...DO YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO SCOLD TEACHERS? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? RETURN TO YOUR PRISON BITCH
. ARE YOU TRYING TO BE OSTENTATIOUS TO RAISE YOUR RANK OVER OTHERS?YOUR PETULANT ATTITUDE SHOULD CHANGE. YOU ARE VIRULENT TO THE STUDENTS AND THE TEACHERS...WHAT IF I WAS A PARENT OR MOE IN DISGUISE? HOW CAN YOU EXPLAIN YOUR ACTIONS? REFLECT ON IT OKAY? DON'T THINK YOU ARE A GUARD AND HAVE MRLEONG'S PROTECTION MEANS THAT YOU CAN CONTROL THE WHOLE SCHOOL.AT LEAST YOUR OTHER PARTNER WAS KIND AND POLITE...YOU? HAH~!
P.s: those who apologised to me, it's okay lah.I believe everyone's at fault, even myself. I;m a cry-baby, when i get scolded or feel that i have implicated someone, i get emotional. That is my weakness. I hoped you guys enjoyed the cake today even though our moods were dampened by a certain someone.
gRR...I broke my 2009 resolution of not crying over trivial matters. Guess i have to start all over again now.
(at least i know tmr's gonna be a lucky day for me :) after a long day of bad-luck, good luck shines through the thickest dark clouds.)
9:07 PM